||Hayden and his family are from Scotland and came to CECO just for the Summer Camp.
Listen to his parents talk about seeing their son walk for the first time after just 2 days at summer camp.
Watch the video.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2017
Scholarships Available. Space is Limited.
Email email@example.com ASAP for more information.
Summer Camp Age Group: 4 years to 18 years
Session I: June 12 - July 7, 2017 (no classes Monday July 4)
Session II: July 10 - August 4, 2017
Youngster Summer Camp Age Group: 2 years to 4 years
Session I: June 12 - July 7, 2017 (no classes Tuesday, July 4)
Adult Intensive: 18 years and up: July 10 - August 4, 2017
This is a special needs summer camp and adult intensive for individuals with cerebral palsy and other related motor disabilities. CECO can offer your child an intensive conductive education program with the focus on increasing physical and social independence. The intensive sessions are led by PETO trained conductors including physical, educational and self-care skills. Students are grouped in small classes (up to 6 students max in each classroom) that are segmented to meet your child's developmental needs. There is one-to-one student to staff ratio (each group is led by a conductor with trained program assistants) and physical and cognitive stimulation for your child throughout the entire day. Please note program assistants rotate students in one class through the session. The daily routine includes programs to develop new skills and improve existing gross motor; fine motor and self-care skills in a group environment. Students from around the world join us for this life changing program. You must complete an application and assessment prior to submitting the registration form.
- Class schedule is determined by conductor placement
- Cost for this program is private pay.
- Assistance can be offered by outside community sponsorship
Travel and Housing
Steps to Take
1. Complete an assessment application
Assessment Guidelines and Application
2. For families in state, schedule an assessment at our center by phone 407-671-4687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. For families out of state, complete a video assessment and send email@example.com.
Video Assessment Guidelines
4. Once the conductive education recommendation is received then complete the registration form and submit the deposit.
Download Early Registration Form
Download Youngster Early Registration Form
Click for more information about Outside Funding Sources